Regístrate haciendo click aquí para poder ver el contenido.
OFFICIAL COURSE CERTIFICATED BY KANBAN UNIVERSITY
The greatest challenge for lawyers and organizations in the legal sector in the coming years is to be quick to evolve and adapt to the new context and markets, in response to the new needs of clients.
Incorporating organizational and business agility in the legal sector means changing the way we do things generating different outcomes to respond quickly to constant change.
To create agile business that are capable to reinvent themselves It requires new values and leadership models that are able to offer more modern, sustainable, efficient, client-orientated, competitive and profitable services.
KANBAN METHOD, A JOURNEY TO AGILITY
Applying the Kanban Method offers us a new way to design, manage and improve services in the legal sector.
Strengthens collaboration and teamwork naturally, creating a humane approach to change management fostering leadership at all levels.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
The practical implementation of the Kanban Method requires relatively little effort and not only improves legal services delivery but also manages change towards business agility.
Attending to this course, you will be able to access to a certified training on the basics of Kanban Method, adapted to the legal sector.
You will learn
- The basic concepts of the Kanban method applied to the legal industry.
- How to detect overloading of individuals and other causes of low workflow efficiency, as well as how to address them to improve individual and team productivity.
- How to improve the management of the work using a kanban board, agreeing policies on work and running effective meetings.
By receiving this training, you will obtain the Certificate of completion by the Kanban University.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Lawyers and professionals of the legal sector who want to find a way to
- Perform the work in an orderly manner and efficiently without feeling overloaded.
- Define criteria for prioritizing work, focusing on what to work on now, what to leave until later and what to discard altogether, ending with “everything is urgent”.
- Improve service delivery to “get things done” with quality, improved speed, and predictability,
- Focus on customer satisfaction by providing high value services, flexible and in tune with their present needs and business goals.
- Foster better teamwork, collaboration, communication and trust
- Create agile organizations and resilient businesses that are capable of reinventing themselves.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- High quality interactive online training adapted to professionals in the legal sector and focused on the uniqueness and complexity of legal services.
- Understanding the basics of the Kanban Method to be able to start implementing it “next Monday” applying first Practices in your day-to-day work
- A way to start your journey to achieve business and organizational agility, leading with values
- Training materials in electronic format (pdf format).
- Certificate of completion and credential Team Kanban Practitioner by the Kanban University.
- Access to discounts for STATIK workshops (System Thinking Approach to Implement Kanban)
- 2 free coaching sessions that will help you implement and adapt the Method in your team and organization.